BeWelcome software development
Welcome to the developer's corner of the first non-profit and open source based travel and hospitality exchange network.
- Browse the BW ROX source Code on Github and see the recent development activities
- Download and follow INSTALL instructions
- Alternatively, you can use BWbuntu which is ready to go.
- Hints & tips for InstallingOnWindows: installing bw-rox on windows machines
- Basic GIT workflow for bugfixing: step-by-step howto for most basic GIT process
- ShortIntroductionToDevelopmentBasedOnPlatformPT - Hints for developing code
- DevelopmentWorkflow - How we branch, commit and release
- DatabaseDocumentation - Startpage for all database related info
- Hotfix - Release a hotfix
- MilestoneReleasesHowTo - Release a milestone
- API_brainstorm - Ideas about a BeWelcome API
- DataImport - Ideas on data import from other networks
- Advanced Git hints - Using Git in BeWelcome context
- Deployments - Getting code from repository to websites
- ServerSetup - Our server landscape
- TracUserAdmin - Adminster trac users
- TracMaintenance - Database clean-up
- StartSSLcertificate - Get and install a StartSSL certificate
- DeerToPuma - Working page for the current live server migration
- RecreateFromBackup - It's always good to have a plan for the worst case ;)
- BwUserEmailChange - Explains how to change a user's email address
- ServerAdminBasics - A few basic guidelines for server admins
Get a Trac account
Please send an email to the bw-dev-discussion mailing list.
BW Rox is available under the GNU General Public License version 2 or higher.
This page was rewritten more than a year ago. If you are still missing some information here see the old wiki start page.