Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

#185 closed bug (fixed)

problems with character set in "Edit My Profile" page

Reported by: steinwinde Owned by: jeanyves
Priority: blocker Milestone: 0.1-outreach-release
Component: BW General Keywords: profile url encoding character set
Cc:

Description

If I log in with my username steinwinde, click on "My Account", click on "Edit My Profile" I can see this as my telephone number: "%2B49+040+63453848" (I changed some digits in the end, because my telephone number is not supposed to be public). Obviously we still have a problem with the character set. In my e-mail address I see an "%40" instead of the "@". That's URL encoding. But why? If I save my profile like this, these percent characters, pluses and stuff get probably saved to the database.

Change History (3)

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by jeanyves

I think your ticket is sensfull
to solve charset problems in the way data are encrypted/decrypted, I first urlencode them
I think that your ticket show that some extra urlencode is done

I'm going to look at it

comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by jeanyves

  • Owner set to jeanyves

comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by jeanyves

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

I have fixed in

effectevely, some urlencode decode where missing (I still don't understood how they disappeared) in the functionscrypt.php, I have added them in enc.inc.php

I am however not sure with the status of the test database, in case of problems just update data with editprofile it should restore stable and readable values

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.